Retrochallenge… Final score.

As another Retrochallenge comes to an end it’s time to see how I got on.

Close but no cigar.

This last week has not seen a lot of progress. Plenty of things happened under the skin of CellarScramble but nothing that shows.

I have split the code out from its monolithic file into a number of modules and started using Monkey Studio IDE for editing the code.

I have functions for rooms and tiles as before. I have added provision for multiple sprites and added vSync detection for controlling the timing.

Rather enjoyed this. I may continue with it of perhaps leave it until RC2016/01. I’m not short of retro projects to get on with in the mean time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *