Hull, duct and planing surface

So, for this build I was going to need a hull and planing surface as before.

When I originally bought the moulds for the Outlaw I got a plug from which I pulled a mould. I still had this plug.

It is basically a top deck, a little heavier than I would like but perfectly servicable and good to go. It needed a lick of paint but that could wait.

85ffe21bfadbd70eecb52846a680a80aNext, a planing surface. As you know by now I have a mould and so I pulled a planing surface from that. The construction was just the same as Randomorbit 3’s planing surface.

So now we’re up and running.

I asked Les Bran of Bran Fibre to make me an 800mm duct and he duly obliged. I made a GRP box to fix it to the hull but didn’t take any photos of the process. Oh well.